Click here for Charlie Fish's films & screenwriting blog

Click here for Emmy's Banjo Practise

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Your latest favourite song

Today, guest blogger Kirsten (our lovely Danish-American friend) will tell you about your new favourite song, which you laugh at even more than Kounelaki...

Klappe klappe kage
I morgen skal vi bage
En dejlig Penny-kage
En til mor
En til far
Og en til lille Penny!

And now in English:
Clap clap cake (a bit like patty cake, patty cake I guess)
Tomorrow we will bake
A lovely Penny-cake
One for mum
One for dad
And one for little Penny

Obviously you have to clap throughout and, although I hate to admit it, it's probably the clapping you enjoy more than the actual song. It's great for distracting you when you get a bit grisly though or just to make you laugh (which is such a delight). You positively beam whenever I start the song :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment